ORDERING OF STEPS

Text :  Psalms 37:23. 

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

 *Without the Lord ordering your steps, you can't navigate through this life unto a  good destination.* 

This is why Jeremiah 10:23 says LORD, I know that a person’s life is not his to control, nor does a person establish his way in life.

Abraham's servant knew this so well. When he was sent out to find a wife for Isaac his master's son. Because he knew the importance of this assignment, he committed it to God.

That’s when he prayed, “LORD God of my master Abraham, help 
me to succeed today. Please show your gracious love to my master-Abraham.(Genesis 24:12).  

God answered his prayer and his mission was accomplished in good time. 

There are issues in this life that you can't resolve on your own. One of such issues is marriage. 

Before you venture into this institution, you must carry God along and follow His leadings all the way. 

In your marriage, and all through your sojourn here on earth,  you will need the Lord to order your steps so as not to fail or fall.

 Bible  Reading:

Genesis 24:1-28.

PRAYER FOCUS

1.) Father God, I pray that my steps shall be ordered by you everyday of my life in Jesus name. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3