REAL HELP 2

 *Text*: Isaiah 50:7


 *For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.*


From our text, the following truths can be deduced :


1. It is clear that the reason you will not be confounded   ( disgraced ) is because the Lord God will help you. That is,  whoever is not helped by the Lord will be disgraced. *It is only the Lord's help that can shield a man from disgrace.* 


2. *For you to receive God's help, you must recognise Him as your only help.* 


God is not one of the options, He's the only option. Your face must be set like a flint on Him alone. 


3. Shame will be far from you. You have to come to a point where you are fully convinced that God can never disappoint you. 


Psalms  37:25  says I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. *He is our very present help in trouble, Psaims 46:1.* 

Those who put their trust in the Lord shall never be put to shame.  All of our help comes from the Lord. 


 *BIBLE READING* : 


Isaiah 50:7-10.


 *PRAYER FOCUS* 


1. Father Lord, help me to continually fix my gaze on you for help.


 *CHRIST IMAGE ASSEMBLY*  +233546618338, +233558355977 https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3