ONE THING I KNOW

Text : Joh 9:25

He answered and said, Whether he is a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, before I was blind, now I see.* 

The story was told about a man who was blind from birth. He had lived in darkness all his life. Because of his condition, he had lived a beggarly life, always at the mercy of the unmerciful people.

One fateful day, God decided to change his estate. He had an encounter with Jesus and his story changed. His eyes were opened and he could move about freely and fend for himself without being beggarly. You would think people will rejoice with him. But NO! 

Typically, people prefer to pity your sorry state than rejoice with you when your story changed for the better. 

People will rather give you 'peanuts help' and leave you in your downtrodden state, than see you lead a victorious life. 

Such was the case of this blind man. Instead of rejoicing with him that a great miracle had happened to him,they rather chose to question his recovery and miracle till the "authority " got wind of it. John 9:8-13.

These religious bigots(the Pharisees) called this man for questioning with the aim of despising the miracle of God in his life. After much Ado, the one time blind man declared "One thing I know is that, I was once blind, but now I" see. 

Just as this blind man got a transformation and miracle that brought him an experiential knowledge of God's power, so also when the Lord transforms your life and situation, there will be many debates, gossips and bickering around your life. Many would doubt and disregard the great change, but one thing always stands out for you- "What You KNOW, you KNOW"

 *WHAT DO YOU KNOW?* 

 *HAVE YOU ANY ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS?

 *WHAT HAS YOUR ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS DONE IN YOUR LIFE?* 

 *CAN YOU SAY WITH ASSURANCE THAT ONCE YOU WERE BLIND BUT NOW YOU SEE?* 

A true encounter with Jesus will bring about a lasting positive change in your life. 1 Corinthian 5:17.

My prayer for you this year is that the Lord will bring you into an experience and knowledge that will transform your life in a very vivid way.

 *PRAYER FOCUS* 

1. Open the eyes of my heart Lord, I want to see you. 

2. Restore unto me the Joy of your salvation and renew right Spirit within me. PS. 51:12.

Bible reading: John. 9:1-41.

CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +233558355977

 You are free to Share this blog with your contacts_ https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3