THE SOURCE-3

Text: 2 Kings 2:21.

Then he went out to the source of the water, and cast in the salt there, and said, "Thus says the LORD: 'I have healed this water; from it there shall be no more death or barrenness.'"

The people of Jericho reported to Elisha that, the water of their city is bad and that the land is barren despite its pleasant location. Elisha knew that to bring about a lasting solution for the people,  he needed to deal with the source of the problem. 

 _Elisha ordered them, “Bring me a new bowl and put some salt in it.” So they brought him what he had requested._ 

Notice that Elisha demanded for a *new bowl* because this is very significant. Whenever God wants to save a man, He begins with a *new heart.* 

God says in Ezekiel 36:26 that, *A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.*

Once your heart is renewed, God will go to the source of your life and purify it and bring total restoration. 

Like Elisha, I proclaim into your life that there shall be no more death or barrenness in your life in Jesus name.
 
Bible Reading:

2 Kings 2:19-22.

PRAYER FOCUS

1.) Heavenly Father, please go to the source of my life and let your resurrection power bring life to me and fruitfulness to my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3