TAKING THE TOUGH DECISION!-2

Text: Esther  4:16

Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.

At no point in time did the word of God admonishes you to take risk or calculated risk. You will often hear people talk about taking a calculated risk.

In contrary, God does not want you to be taking risk. This is because risk may or may not yield desired result. Hence, no word like risk can be found in God's vocabulary. 

 *FAITH, is the only currency with which you please God- No more, No less!* 
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him._ 
(Hebrews 11:6).

In view of the above, every child of God must be ' *taking their steps in Faith* ' and not in Risk. The people of this world like to take risk or calculated risk and not Faith. Risk has lots of uncertainty but faith is very certain and sure. What God requires from His children is Faith 

Though, taking risk may sometimes  turn out positive, but walking in Faith is always pleasing unto God and will always yield much more than you can imagine.

Queen Esther, against the law went in unto the king and said, "If I perish, I perish" This is a simple act of faith. She acted out of conviction and certainty and not out of baseless and uncertain risk taking.

I'll rather take one step of Faith than taking 1000 steps of risk.

Bible  Reading: Esther 4: 1-17.

PRAYER FOCUS 

1.) Father God, I receive the grace to start walking in Faith  Jesus name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3