QUALITY DECISION

Text: Esther  4:16

Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.

 *Quality decision taking is a major determinant of life's quality.* But you will not be able to always make quality decision without God's help and direction.

Queen Esther took a very tough decision to go in to the King at the peril of her life. Though this decision looks dangerous, but it is a quality decision that would save all her lineage (the Jews) from being annihilated.

Until Queen Esther decided to disregard her own life, the lives of the Jewish community would have been totally destroyed according to Haman's plan (Esther 3:8-11).

Remember, before Queen Esther could say, "If I perish, I perish", she had already requested that her Jewish community in Shushan should fast for her for three days and three night (that's complete abstinence from food  and water for 72hours).

 *Your quality and right decision at best would remain a risky attempt of trial and error if you disregard God's intervention.* 

Queen Esther's call for God's intervention via fasting was what made her deadly and dangerous decision a  worthwhile and qualitativeone.

You will always make quality decisions if only you will:

1. Trust in the LORD with all your heart;

2. Not lean on your own understanding and;

3. Acknowledge God in all your ways.

These will always bring clarity and direction to your life. 

Bible  Reading: Esther 4: 1-17.

PRAYER FOCUS

1.) Father God, I receive the grace to always involve you in all my decisions from now on.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3