HE SAID SO


Text : Numbers 23:19.


God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?


If you can bank on God's word the way you have believed some people's words, you'll lead a more beautiful life. 


I remembered how I unflinchingly relied on a promise made to me by a mere man some years back. I kept telling people that on so and so date my package will land. 


Other people offered to give me a substitute but I refused. I was sure my promised package will come on the given date. Lo and behold,  till today, I haven't received what I  was promised.


It was after the time frame given had expired that the Lord spoke quietly to my heart that "If you can rely on my words the same way you relied on this man's promise, you will never be disappointed. 


Today, I'm sharing this experience because God wants you to know that He's not a man, He can't fail.


If He said so, be rest assured that He will fulfil it. He doesn't make empty promises.


 _Because all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us._ (2 Corinthians 1:20). Hold on tightly to His words, they never fail.


Bible Reading : 


Isaiah 43:19-25.


PRAYER FOCUS 


1.) Father Lord, I receive grace to rely on your words for me this year and always, knowing well that you never fail.


CHRIST IMAGE ASSEMBLY 

 +233552057500, +233558355977

https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3