HE SAID SO-2

Text : Numbers 23:19.

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?* 

This year, like every other year, will be full of ups and downs, but when men are saying there's a casting down, you shall say there's a lifting up.

This year, the Lord's words to you are that you will do great exploits. However,  there's a caveat to this promise- .... _but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits._ Daniel 11:32.

That is, to do great exploits, you must know your God.  

And one way to know God is to know and obey His words. 

Invariably,  your knowledge of God's words and your obedience to them is essential to the fulfilment of His promises in your life.

What you don't know is above you. Just yesterday after a very long day, I sat in the car very famished and even commented out loud that I'm very hungry, not knowing that my spouse had already bought food and kept it in the back seat for me.

It took me a while before I knew the food was there. But in fact, I could be in the same car for hours with food that I like and still go hungry for lack of knowledge. 

In the same way, God had already loaded you with His benefits but you need to come to the knowledge of what He has done for you, to take possession of them.

All of His promises to you are loaded in His words- the Bible. Familiarise yourself with all He had said concerning you this year, so you will not be cheated.

Bible Reading; Isaiah 43:19-25.


PRAYER FOCUS

1.) Father Lord, I receive grace to rely on your words for me this year and always, knowing well that you never fail.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3