DIVINE PORTION

Text : 1 Samuel 9:23. 

Then Samuel told the cook, “Bring the portion that I gave you, the one I told you to set aside.

By divine arrangement, a special portion of meat was kept for Saul at a feast. Ordinarily, Saul did not have any preview to the feast, but he was made to sit on the high table as the special guest of honour.

There is a divine portion assigned specifically for you in this life, may your steps be rightly guided towards it.

The only thing Saul had to do to receive his divine portion was to obey his father. Remember that his father sent him on an assignment which turned out to be a divine assignment. (1 Samuel 9:3)

In the course of obeying this assignment, he received divine assistance and divine direction. And this led him to his divine portion.

By divine orchestration, God will lead you to your divine portion and fulfilment, all He requires from you is Obedience. 

As a matter of fact, He (God) Himself desires to be your portion if only you'll let Him.

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: He alone maintains my lot. (Psalms 16:5)

Bible reading: 1 Samuel 9:1-27.

 PRAYER FOCUS

1.) Father, I receive grace for prompt and total Obedience so I can be directed to my divine portion in life.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3