REAL HELP

 *Text ;* Isa 50:7


 *For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.* 


 *Everyone needs help,  that's how life is wired for us as humans.* 


There's nothing like a self-made man. Anyone who claims to be self-made is either an ungrateful fellow or an ignorant bunch or a combination of both. 


The fact that you didn't jump down from heaven but have to be born through someone's womb  (after two individuals have part with their sperms and eggs) is a proof that God wants us to be interdependent.


As you progress in life, you'll discover you'll need someone's help at one point or the other. It doesn't matter your class, age or status, you can't exist alone because no one is created an island.


Having said that,  I want you to know that no man can actually help you if God has not helped you. 


Psalms  60:11 says Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. The same thing was repeated in Psalm 108:12. God is the only One who gives  real help. Now, God can use any medium to discharge this task. 


It is good to be grateful to God and to appreciate the medium He is using but it's very important to know that the true source of any real help is God.


Whatever help you receive from man without God is a help in vanity. When you put your gaze on man for help you will be grossly disappointed, but when your gaze is on God, He can even use your enemy to help you.



 *BIBLE READING* : 


Isaiah 50:7-10.


 *PRAYER FOCUS* 


1. Father, I pray that you forgive me in ways I  have trusted in the arms of flesh for help.


2  Help me to always fix my gaze on you for help.




 *_CHRIST IMAGE ASSEMBLY _*  +233546618338, +233558355977 https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3