YOUR WORDS 2

Text : Mathew. 12:37.

For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

 *If His words become your word, then your world will take a meaningful shape.* 

Psalms 119:105 says Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light for my pathway. *Without His word, you will lack direction in life and without His word, you will lack vision to navigate through life.* 

David showed us how this word could be applied, he said ```In my heart I have hidden your word, that I might not sin against you``` . This goes to show that whoever  refuses to hide (keep) God's word in his heart will keep sinning against God.

As a matter of fact, your real self is revealed by your heart. That is why proverbs 23:7 says _as a man thinks in his heart, so is he_ . 
Also, Proverbs  4:23 says _Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life._ 

Your words can only be seasoned with salt and grace when your heart is right with God.
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer everyone.Col 4:6.

Bible Reading  : Luke 23:39-43.

 *PRAYER FOCUS* 

1. Lord, forgive me of every idle words I have spoken.

2.  Father, please cleanse my heart so it can truly retain your words.

CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +233558355977 https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3