IN YOUR LIGHT

Text : Psal ms 36:9

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

You can only see light in His light if you are so interested in seeing yourself as you truly are. Until you see yourself as you really are in His light, you are probably in the dark still.

As I was brushing my teeth one evening, my eyes fell on dark stains behind the basin, this really got me irritated to the point that my whole body started itching. I had tried to take off my mind but my eyes keep catching up on the stain. I thereafter decided to switch off  the bathroom light so as to keep my eyes in the dark in order not to continue to see the stains. 

While I was still brushing, the Holy Spirit brought an understanding to my heart on how many folks intentionally avoid the light of God that is beaming on their hearts. They deliberately embrace darkness in order not to see the stains(sins) in their lives.

You must know that, it is only when you accept God's light that will  you will be able to see yourself just as you are. So many deliberately shut the eyes(understanding) in order not to see God's light(revelation).
When God's revelation (which is His own light)beams on you, you will receive understanding(which is your own light). His life is the light of men. John. 1:4.

The entrance of God's words give revelation and understanding. Each time you open your heart to God's word, you open yourself to His light(revelation) and you gain understanding.
Psalms  119:130.

Bible Reading:  Psalms 36:9.

CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +233558355977 https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3