Justified By Faith

Text. : Romans 3:28

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law._ (NIV) 

Though several people have professed and confessed Jesus as their personal Saviour and Lord, but they still discover that sin overpowers them.  They are yet to experience  victory over sin in their daily experience.

One of the reasons for this is because we pursue to perfect our salvation through our personal efforts and the laws. The only thing laws can do for us is to awaken us to the consciousness of sin.

Jesus started the journey of our salvation, and He is the only One that can Perfect it (not the law or man's efforts). All we need do is simply believe Him.Because, He's the One that works in us both to will and to do His good pleasure. Phil. 2:13.

I realised that though many people have truly given their lives to Christ, but because they keep falling into sins; they gave up and went back to their former estate. Some have tried to stop one sinful habit or the other, but having tried severally and failed, they threw in the towel.

When you employ rules and regulations (laws) to overcome sinful life, you will keep falling and failling. You cannot be justified through laws but only by Faith in what Jesus had done on the Cross. 

 The just shall live by Faith_* (Hebrew 10;38)

You can only live through Faith in Jesus. Faith is  the only requirement to live righteously. Simply plunge your faith(believe) in Jesus and you shall be saved from all the sins that have been harrassing you.

In order to witness victory over sin or come into salvation, you can go to Him today by simply praying thus:

Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sin on the cross. I believe that Jesus had finished the work of my salvation on the cross. I believe that Jesus had paid all the price on the cross. Today I confess that I am a sinner. I therefore come to Jesus for forgiveness and cleansing. I receive victory _over sin through_ _His death on the cross. I declare that I am free from sin and_ _death. I am a new person from now on. I walk in victory henceforth.

 *Walk in your Victory henceforth. Halleluyah !!!* 

Bible reading: Romans 3:1-23.

 *CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION* , +233241109074, +233558355977

 _ You are free to Share this blog with your contacts_ https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3