HE HONOURS

Text : Psa 91:15 KJV 

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

I'd rather have God honour me than to have all the acclaim this world has to offer. There's nothing compared to having the God of the universe honours you.

The promise God gave in Psalms 91:15, is so encompassing. He said:

** When you call upon Him, He will answer. 

** He said He will be with you in trouble, and deliver you. 

** And He said He will honour you. 

Now,  these promises are not just for anybody, but for those who have fulfilled what He said in verse 14.

Psalm 91:14- Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

That is,  to be qualified for what He said in verse 15, you must have fulfilled what He said in verse 14: 

1. *Because he has focused his love on me.*  Is your love focused on Him?  Or your love is shared among many things?

2. *Because he has known my name.* Nothing just happened, there's always the principle of 'cause and effect'.  In essence,  the reason God will  answer you when you call,  deliver you from trouble and honour you is because you have focused your love on Him and because you have known His name. 

 *With those two criteria in place, God cannot but honour His word in your life.* 

...... *For them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.1Samuel 2:30.* 

Bible reading: Psalm 91:1-16.

CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +233558355977

 You are free to Share this blog with your contacts_ https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3