STAY CONNECTED 2

Text: John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Today, we shall be looking at how we can stay connected to Christ.

Knowing that abiding in the Vine and the Vine in us is the only prerequisite to bearing Fruit; it is important therefore to know how we can abide in Him.

To abide in the Christ(Vine), we must:

1. Let Jesus' word dwell in us abundantly *and richly:* Colossians 3:16 says Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.(John 15:7).

Allowing the word of God settle in us *richly* makes our hearts fertile and fruitful. 


2. Abide in His Love :To abide in His Love is to keep and Do His commandments.

If you keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.(John 15:10) and John 14:23-24

Though, you may have God's commandments but God is more interested in you keeping and doing it.

Bible Reading: 2 John 5:1-21

CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +2335583559

 You are free to Share this blog with your contacts_ https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3