LITTLE FAITH-WORRY

 https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Text:  Matthew 6:30

Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith_ ?

Worrying over what to eat, drink and wear are  symptoms of Little faith.

We should start practising Philipian 4:6 in real terms. This will really help us overcome all forms of Worry.

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Phiipian 4:6

I practiced this word of God yesterday and it worked. I did a transaction online but could not receive the result. I was beginning to get worried but I remember Philippian 4:6. Then I spoke to myself, " I believe the word of God, hence I rebuke every worries in my heart" I was calmed after this confession. Few minutes after, the worries came back. I confessed the word again and this time,  I asked that the Lord should resolve the matter. I got my peace immediately.

Some minutes afterwards, I just decided to check my other phone. I  discovered that the result of the transaction had been sent the moment I initiated the transaction, only that I have been checking the wrong device. 

You see I could have just been worrying for a baseless cause. That is the same situation with so many. They worry for no just cause. Take all your worries to God in prayer and His peace will guard your mind.

To overcome anxiety/worries:

1. Be deliberate about not being anxious for anything. 

2. Pray to God about everything. Talk to God about the situations making you anxious or that could make you worry. Phil 4:6

3. Always Believe and Know that God is in control of every situations. 

4.Always See yourself at the Victory side. 

Bible reading: Phillipian 4:6-8

CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +2335583559

You are free to Share this blog with your contacts_ https://hisvoicedevotional.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3