ACKNOWLEDGING GOD IN ALL THINGS.


Text: Proverbs 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths_ 

Something happened to me yesterday that taught me a fresh lesson on the need to acknowledge God in all our ways. 
I jotted down some  important nuggets/thoughts on a piece of paper and dropped the paper on the desk in my office.

Few days later, I needed to add to the nuggets. I started looking for the paper but couldn't find it. I called all the family members together and demanded that they help look for the paper. While searching, I kept insisting that the paper was kept on the office table. I pushed the responsibility on my family members. 

In the midst of this confusion, our first son kept reiterating that we should ask God where the paper is. That was about the last thing I wanted to hear because I was so sure they had mistakenly swept the paper from the house and possibly discarded it. 

I reluctantly ask that we pray. So we ask the Holy Spirit to help us find the paper. The younger boy who has been very uninterested in the search was playing with a ball. Because the ball was seized, he decided to go look for another in our bedroom.  While he was looking for the other ball, he FOUND the Missing paper.(Rom 8:28)

The Lord found for us the missing paper we couldn't have FOUND ourselves. 

In a very practical way, God wants us to acknowledge Him in all our ways. We must entrust God with every details of our lives. (2 Sam 2:1)

God must be FIRST in our lives. We must practically give Him the first place in our lives. We must seek Him FIRST before any other thing(Mathew 6:33).

Sometimes we are being deceived to think that certain aspects of our lives does not concern God, and that we can handle them better .  Please let God take preeminence in your life today. Enthrone Him and make Him the King over everything in your life.


In this new month, intentionally acknowledge Him in all you do. 

Bible reading: 1Sam 30:1-30


CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION, +233241109074, +2335583559
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3