STOP SAYING "I CAN'T

*HIS VOICE DEVOTIONAL

 July 13, 2020

 
 Text : Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

 All things means ALL. Not just easy things, or convenient things, but all things, in as much as Christ is the one strengthening you. As believers, we may be quick to make this confession( in order to boost our faith) when we desire something good for ourselves- a good job, proposing to your fiancee, going for interview and the likes. Beautiful as this is, I need you to know that you should also do same when you need to overcome terrible habits or temptation. Some years back, I was in a wrong relationship and I know God wanted me out of it, but my flesh was defiant. One fine afternoon while I was praying, I kept saying to myself that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I kept repeating this, knowing well that I was referring to that issue of breaking up with that "wrong person". And that was how I received the strength to take the right step in the right direction. The moment you said 'you can't', you've sent message to your brain and the rest of your body and in addition, the rest of your environment to set things things in motion to ensure that you can't and you won't. Stop saying you can't do something that God had given you Grace and strength to do. The people who change the world are people who have taken impossible out of their dictionary. *With God nothing is impossible.If God is with you, then, nothing shall be impossible for you. Stop saying you can't because YOU CAN* . Luke 1:37. 

 Bible Reading: Numbers 13:1-33. 
 
CIA CAMPUS MOVEMENT PUBLICATION

 For enquiries : +233241109074, +233558355977

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOOD FIGHT-2

PRAYING MEN

BE CALM & LISTEN-3